Friday, March 23, 2012

Well...Now I'm Embarrassed


I was standing there in the doctor’s office leaning on the counter.  Then all of a sudden, this odd feeling came over me.  It started to get dark.  "Oh, it'll pass," I thought.  It always does after a few seconds.  It didn't pass.  Then I began to hear a loud, constant ringing in my ears.  That wouldn't go away either.  It got louder and louder as the darkness came in around me.  I started to feel hot and my whole body got that tingly feeling you get when one of your limbs falls asleep.  My arms felt like they weighed a thousand pounds.  I couldn't hear anything over the ringing.  This strange feeling seemed like it would last forever.  I fainted. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've fainted several times in my life so I decided to share one of my fainting stories haha..
    For this piece of writing I wanted to try and keep it short, but get my point across at the same time. Sometimes I feel like I get too long-winded when I write so, I wanted to try shortening up my thoughts. I think I was successful in doing that, without losing too much information. Plus, I sort of want the readers to come to their on conclusion on why I fainted too.

    ReplyDelete